To evaluate the corporate health program of your company
For each question, (People, Place, Purpose), indicate a score from 0 to 4 in a Likert scale.
- 0 = “don’t do any” or “no”
- 4 = “do it all” or “yes”
- 1,2,3 = extent if not 0 or 4
- Status of the corporate health program greater than 60 points = likely adequately prepared by being in the top percent of respondents, but reviews are recommended for opportunities for improvement.
- 40 to 60 points = improvement reviews are recommended, which should be accomplished when feasible.
- Less than 40 points = urgent attention is needed since there may be major gap(s) compared to standards.